Solar for a Cause is a National and International renewables initiative run by Habitat Sanctuaries Org (HSO)
Many people in the solar industry know it’s a flooded marketplace.
With customers having a great deal of trouble sorting or differentiating through thousands of similar solar business. In order to find the ones that are true environmental industry leaders.
You know the ones that really care for the customer / families and the environment.
Well Solar for a Cause makes this process easier for the customers and business (suppliers or installers) to differentiate themselves from the “run of the mill”
This campaign gives a “Marketable” difference that is unique and unmatched through a Sanctuary land group like HSO.
Business’s that work with Solar for a Cause are part of the 1 Billion tree campaign, this is a 10x year campaign to plant 1 billion trees on protected sanctuary lands.
We do this for two reasons:
1. they are food or habitat trees for endangered animals such as Koalas and other animals in need,
2. the CO2 offset of each tree for hundreds of years to create a better tomorrow.
1 Billion trees plant and creates protected sanctuary lands “as a gift for tomorrow” here in Australia and Around the world.
Solar for a Cause is the renewable industry side of this 1 Billion tree campaign to help quality and true eco / environmentally conscious solar business go further and stand out from the industry cowboys or rouges. Also offsetting the production methods of the solar panels and power storage with real trees and carbon capture ensuring a true environmentally responsible purchase.
Installers and Retailers are can get involved with terrific media stories and customer stories that show you are "the real deal" and part of a better tomorrow, but also have a real point of difference from your competitors.
1. Your business needs to meet a number of industry standards
2. Your business must have great industry reviews from customers
3. Your completions rates and standards must be terrific
4. Sales process’s must be transparent and on budget to quotes given to customers upon completion
5. Installs must be first rate
6. Only highest quality products are used from financially secure manufacturers to give the warranties value for the customer
7. Your business must be financially viable to ensure customer support for the longevity of the 10x year program (no fly by night here)
8. You / your team and your business must be passionate about the environment, protection of it and want to make a difference today for tomorrows generation.
1. Your team get a higher sense of value in their jobs – they are part of something bigger than themselves and has a long term (real roots in the ground) benefit.
2. Your business gets a clear market “point of difference”, a new campaign to discuss that shows you as a leader in environmental protection
3. You get support from our various other national campaigns (that are unique to our environmental space)
4. We have the customers you want – eco. / enviro. minded
5. Your customers and community will know that you are progressive, always seeking to improve and truly care for the environment. Not simply a sales pitch to sell a panel system (like all the others)
6. Your customers and your business get a tree offset planted in your name to show how many trees you have actually planted by being involved and how responsible you truly are.
7. You will be licensed to be able to utilise the involvement on Social Media and marketing (while involved and active with in the ethics of the campaign)
Simple – click on the link and set a time to have a SFAC customer service meeting, we can tell you more and see if it’s a mutual fit.
In short – NO.
We are not solar installers, although we have negotiated with the largest manufacturers and suppliers for better industry prices and warranties to help the entire country go solar.
No, we don’t install – we are terrific at what we do for the environment and animal protection and that’s where we will remain.
Once our community has enough Solar and battery in the marketplace we will be looking to invite “Solar For A Cause” industry participant’s if they would like to help establish the greenest electricity company (arguably) the world has ever seen.
Our “Solar For A Cause” participants will be asked if they wish to participate when we get that scale.
1. You must maintain the standards as per the selection process and criteria at all times and points of contact
2. You will commit to a tree planting agreement
3. You will honour that tree planting commitment
4. The size of the tree planting commitment will determine the level of support and other campaign involvement you have access to
Of course, it is a good thing for everyone and it’s an easy point of discussion or conversation for the team and customers.
Therefore, we want the business involved to grow and flourish and can assist you in ways that the current industry cannot and does not do.
We are the only program of this nature (pun) for the solar industry and run by the “Real Environmental Organisation” that puts roots in the ground and builds more sanctuary lands.
Making you and your team the front-line environmental superhero for endangered animals and animals in need.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
To learn more about Coffee For A Cause (CFAC) and to subscribe for our coffee home or office delivery service click the button